Date: Friday, May 24, 2019, 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Location: KCR Community Resources, 620 Leon Avenue, Kelowna
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, May 21, 2019, 12:00 pm
More Information: Suzie, ac.rcknull@eizus or call 250.763.8008 ext 245
SuperHost is a suite of quality, affordable customer service training courses for front-line employees. SuperHost offers relevant, up-to-date content and best practices that meet the current needs and expectations of employers and visitors. First launched in 1985, SuperHost is recognized as the standard for customer service excellence in BC.
Why become SuperHost Certified?
Customer service skills are highly valued by employers, and continue to be among the top skills required in most workplaces. Becoming SuperHost certified:
- Leads to greater customer satisfaction;
- Helps solve customer problems in a professional manner;
- Boosts confidence and knowledge;
- Contributes to a happier, more productive workplace; and
- Increases revenue and business bottom line!