- Support and assists with job search, resume/cover letter preparation, and interviewing skills
- Local labour market and career transition information
- Individual assessments/counselling
- Referrals to existing resources for more intensive employment-related assistance
For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact Latif at 250.763.8008 ext 127.
What is BC JobConnect?BC JobConnect* is an easy-to-use web-based tool connecting newcomers to employers and provides the following:
- Space for you to create an online profile to promote your international work experience, skills and abilities
- Opportunity to market your skills to 60+ local employers and 700+ employers throughout BC
There are 60+ local employers registered with BC JobConnect. To find out more about the program and register as a job candidate, please contact Kathy at ac.rcknull@yhtak.
*BC JobConnect has been developed by the Immigrant Employment Council of BC (IEC-BC), and is delivered in Kelowna through a partnership with KCR.