Jobs4AllEmployability these days is not easy. We take the guesswork out of getting the right job fit for four unique social groups. Through personalized training, participants can confidently move forward in their career goals.
PEERS Employment ProgramPeople who are at risk, experiencing, or have experienced homelessness face multiple barriers to employment. Our program provides true wrap-around support including mentorship, volunteering, training, and community/employment partnerships.
In order to be eligible for Jobs4All, participants must be:
- A Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or protected person legally entitled to work in Canada
- Living in British Columbia
- Unemployed or precariously employed
- Have a lack of/limited knowledge of navigating the Canadian labour market
- Experiencing barriers to employment
More InformationCall us at 250.763.8008, or email us at ac.rcknull@secivrestnemyolpme for more information.
You can also sign up for our information session.