Employability these days is not easy. We take the guesswork out of getting the right job fit for four unique social groups. Through personalized training, participants can confidently move forward in their career goals.
The Diverse Abilities program provides employment supports to participants who self identifies as having diverse abilities. The program offers participants individualized, one-on-one support with an Employment Specialist. Participants receive employment counselling, a variety of training and learning opportunities, and workshops focused on the essential skills for success to obtain meaningful employment.
In order to be eligible for Jobs4All – Diverse Abilities, participants must be:
• A Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or protected person legally entitled to work in Canada,
• Living in British Columbia,
• Unemployed or precariously employed,
• Self-identifying as having diverse abilities and facing two or more barriers to employment.
To find out more about how the program can benefit you or to register please contact the Diverse Abilities Employment Specialists.
REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN
Walk-in: 620 Leon Ave Kelowna BC, V1Y 9T2
Phone: General Line: 250-763-8008 / Diverse Abilities Employment Specialists: 250-763-8008
Or fill out the General Employment Services Request Form: https://kcr.ca/employment-services/
People who are at risk, experiencing, or have experienced homelessness face multiple barriers to employment. Our program provides true wrap-around support including mentorship, volunteering, training, and community/employment partnerships.
PEERS Employment Program
In order to be eligible for Jobs4All, participants must be:
- A Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or protected person legally entitled to work in Canada
- Living in British Columbia
- Unemployed or precariously employed
- Have a lack of/limited knowledge of navigating the Canadian labour market
- Experiencing barriers to employment
Referrals to PEERS are done by our community agency partners. To find out more please call 250-763-8008