We have great news – we will be continuing the series with more discussions on topics that impact all of us. Mark your calendars for Thursdays, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm on June 18th and July 9th.
Non-Profit Town Hall with Norm Letnick – Thursday, July 9, 2020, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm – Funders
Funders are an important part of how non-profit organizations do the work they do. Hear from local leaders on how they are supporting organizations and creating impact for so many in the community.
- Christine McWillis, City of Kelowna
- David Knapp, Central Okanagan Foundation
- Reanne Holden-Amadio, United Way Southern Interior BC
- Lenetta Parry, Rotary Club of Kelowna
- Doug Rankmore, KGH Foundation
- Ellen Boelcke, KCR Community Resources
View our previous recorded Town Halls on our YouTube channel:
- Non-Profit Town Hall with Norm Letnick – Focus on Essential Services
- Non-Profit Town Hall with Norm Letnick – Focus on Arts & Culture, Sports and Community sectors
- Non-Profit Town Hall with Norm Letnick – Focus on Seniors
For more information, contact Dorothee at ac.rcknull@eehtorod or 250-860-4911.