Is Each Site in Your Nonprofit Network Raising as Much Revenue as It Can?To help enhance fundraising performance, nonprofits with multiple chapters and affiliates might do well to consider using the share-of-wallet analytical tool, which in the corporate world measures the amount of customers’ total spending at business. For the nonprofit sector, the tool can help us to better understand individual giving and why certain donors give the amount they do in the manner they do, and when they do across each site.
- Applying Share-of-Wallet Analysis in 6 Simple Steps
- Learning and Sharing Lessons from Top Performers
- Identifying Top performers
- Calculating Possible Value in Raising Lower Performers to The Median
- Determining Where and How Much Variation Occurs on Each Site
-Source: Newsletter, The Nonprofit Quarterly, 23 March 2018