The immigration process can be stressful. Answering a question incorrectly or leaving out important information and documents can lead to a refusal and cost you more time, money and stress.
Let us devote our time and expertise to prepare your best possible immigration application and save your time so that you can focus on the other important parts of your life.
Immigration Consulting ServicesKCR is excited to offer immigration consulting services for families and individuals with lower incomes. Aimee Jensen, a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant, is currently preparing immigration applications for:
- Open work permits, study permits, and visitor visas
- Family sponsorship applications
- PR Card renewals
- Canadian Citizenship Applications
- Application Review Services for an hourly rate
If you are interested in learning more about this service and if you qualify, please contact Aimee at ac.rcknull@noitargimmi or 250.763.8008 ext 140.
Free WorkshopsIf you would like to try to complete your own application, our free workshops will help you start on the right path. Bring your computer, your forms, and your questions. Please contact Aimee at ac.rcknull@noitargimmi to register.
PR Card Renewal:
- Wednesday, January 9, 2019, 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 23, 2019, 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 16, 2019, 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- Wednesday, January 30, 2019, 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- Ask a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant: Sponsoring Parents/Grandparents Frequently Asked Questions: How do I sponsor my parents or grandparents to come to Canada? When can I submit an application? It would take a much longer article to explain all of the rules and steps in sponsoring your parents or grandparents to immigrate to Canada but one of the first ...