Manufacturing – Unemployed Training & Employment Program
| Eligibility Criteria
| Program Expectations
| Additional Program Info & Dates
KCR has partnered with the BC Alliance for Manufacturing to offer a no-cost-to-you, 8-week training program to help get you trained and placed in manufacturing jobs.
In order to be eligible for the Manufacturing – Unemployed Training and Employment Program, participants must be:
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Not currently working
- Willing to commit to full-time training and working
What you’ll receive by completing the program:
- Essential Skills Training
- Job Readiness Training
- Manufacturing Production Level 1 Training
- Communication for Manufacturing Safety & Productivity
Additional Program Information & Dates
No cost, 8-week training – 6 hours/day, Monday – Friday.