In partnership with Progressive Intercultural Community Services Society (PICS), KCR is now offering the Foreign Credential Recognition (FCR) Loan Program for Internationally Trained Professionals who want to get back into their professional field or alternative related career field. The program also offers multiple loan amount up to $15,000 depending on the process, to cover the cost of credentialing along with a flexible repayment schedule.
Who is Eligible?
- You are a Canadian citizen
- You are a Permanent Residence
- You are a Refugees with legal document representing working status in BC
- You have proof of education credential, work experience and designation obtained in a foreign country
- You have the eligibility to apply for a loan and creditworthy
- Loan can be used for credential evaluation, training costs, examination, membership fees, course material and travel costs
- Loan amount from $1,000 to $15,000
- Loan can be taken multiple times up to $15,000
- Repayment period from one year to four years
- Flexible monthly payments
- Competitive low-interest rate