VolunteerWe always welcome new volunteers to our team! As well, we are your link to other community volunteer opportunities and are glad to assist all non-profits and community members to connect. Please call or visit the volunteering section of this website to learn more about the opportunities to help at KCR, or other organizations.
DonateCall us or donate through CanadaHelps.org
Leave a LegacyAs a charitable organization, KCR relies on the support of people like you.5 ways you can leave a legacy today:
- Designate a donation to KCR through the United Way
- Leave KCR a gift in your will. Your gift may be a specific dollar amount or a percentage of assets in your will
- Consider using assets for your charitable gift. These include (but are not limited to) cash, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, term deposits, real estate, jewellery or insurance. Such gifts may provide you wi
th tax savings.
- Name KCR as beneficiary of your RRSP, RRIF or pension, or name KCR as beneficiary of an existing life insurance policy.
- Remember your loved ones with memorial gifts.
ResourcesFor referrals to qualified financial or estate planners, please contact:
- Canadian Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors (CAIFA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of BC
Toll free: 1.800.663.2677
We gratefully acknowledge financial support from:
- Ministry of Children and Family Development
- Ministry of Jobs, Tourism and Innovation
- Ministry of Health
- United Way of the Central and South Okanagan
- Central Okanagan Foundation
- Attorney General
- Industry Canada
- Service Canada
- Private Foundations
- Private Donors
- School District #23
- Local Businesses